Saturday, April 4, 2009

Japanese and Korean Sources

I have begun to compile a bibliography of some relevant Japanese and Korea language sources that those with the requisite language knowledge could present on in class. I have posted the short list to the CCLE course web-site (underneath the syllabus). I will be adding to it along the way. However, after collecting some titles, I realized it may be more fruitful and efficient, if you are interested in finding a text to present on, that we discuss your interests first. Of course, you may not need any suggestions, in which case you can just present on whatever texts you are working on presently in your research. Again, this presentation is not required, but rather is meant to provide a forum for those working in Asian Studies to present their work to an inter-displinary (and captive) audience, and to connect it up with some of the theoretical issues we are dealing with in the course. By the way, the presentation could easily become the basis for the final paper as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment